To switch from the Key Drivers tab to the ESG Tab, click on the highlighted button below.
To pull information for a specific company, type the ticker into the Add-in Configuration window.
The Amenity ESG model employs contextual analysis and language patterns to provide investors with real-time, broadly aggregated, and unbiased environmental, social, and governance-related evidence and scores. Our ESG team has developed a taxonomy of 25 events across three dimensions (E, S, and G). These events can be viewed in sum to represent the ESG profile of a given company or analyzed individually. Our foundational taxonomy is flexible and can be customized to reflect your investing strategy.
- Clean Technology: Improvement to and/or implementation of technology to reduce or offset the negative environmental impacts of operations
- Climate Risk: Efforts to lessen climate change risk/impact or to adapt to natural and man-made disasters within operations and supply chain
- Environmental Commentary: General and uncategorized commentary around environmental issues
- Environmental Regulation: Ability or failure to meet new environmental regulations or changes to existing ones
- Pollution Management: Activity regarding levels of land, water, or atmospheric pollution within operations and supply chain
- Resource and Biodiversity Conservation: Consumption of non-replenishable resources and efforts to protect biodiversity within operations and supply chain
- Access and Affordability: Actions to improve(or prevent) access to and usability of products to reach a more diverse customer base
- Community Engagement: Cooperation and collaboration with communities directly and indirectly impacted by operations
- Reputational Profile: Impacts on the company's overall public perception
- Corporate Philanthropy: Charitable donation of funds, services, or facilities
- Diversity and Inclusion: Developing, training, and engaging diverse talent; efforts to build an inclusive work environment
- Harassment and Assault: Developments regarding sexual harassment, assault charges by company executives, or harassment policy
- Human Capital: Efforts to drive employee engagement or developments related to organized labor actions
- Social Commentary: General and uncategorized commentary around social issues
- Supply Chain: Company's treatment of workers outside of the company and within the supply chain
- Workplace Safety: Developments related to safety standards of the labor force and accident prevention
- Governance Commentary: General and uncategorized commentary around governance issues
- Management Structure: Commentary around changes to management structure, independence, or control and implications for company policy
- Legal Regulatory: Company's compliance (or lack thereof) with regulation, engaging with the minimal requirements of relevant and changing laws
- Shareholder Engagement: Efforts to engage shareholder resolutions or mitigate shareholder activism.
- Transparency and Disclosure: Measures of a company's level of transparency in disclosure practices of accounting, as well as environmental and social impacts of operations and supply chain
- Cyber Risk: Protection of customers' personal information and prevention of cyber-attacks and/or data breaches
- Product Quality: Efforts to maintain or improve the quality of a product/service to protect the well-being and safety of end-users
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption: Adherence to company policies to avoid potential controversial employee actions that may damage the company